Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011 Tennis Spring Season


The Sun is Shinning On Our Season...

There was so much work done leading up to this season. Long practices and lots of soar mornings but it has all been worth it. We have done well as a team and I have excelled.

It's been a successful season up until this point. I've won all matches in singles (16-0) and have accumulated a pretty impressive doubles record (20-3) with three different international doubles partners. However in order to remain successful I must remain hungry. So I play every match with the attitude of execution and performance. When people watch me play I want them to remember, I want to leave an impression whether I win or lose.

There are still a lot of matches left to play, including the post season. Focus and poise is the attitude I choose to have every point of each match. And that is how my mindset will remain as we close the season. Below I have posted a link to my college amateur schedule:


http://www.nwmissouri.edu/sports/menstennis/2011/schedule.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment