Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Top 10 Favorite People

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER



Last night I had a dream and in this dream I was able to meet 10 people that I would consider my idols. Everybody needs a role-model and my A-List is an elite group of individuals I feel that influence the world.

So before I die, I'd like to sit down with these ten people and have a conversation:


10.  ELLEN DEGENERES

I think Ellen is a phenomenal person. She has an appealing charm and just seems like a very positive person. Her openness makes me believe that she would be accepting to any individual and I admire a person who can look past society's unwritten rules and continue to live life and be happy.

She is definitely on my APL. (Awesome Peoples List) I would love to meet her.











9.  MARK ZUCKERBERG

Though I have heard this guy is not the most receptive person, Mark Z has made a monumental impact on the world and today's society. I never pass on the opportunity to converse with a guy like this. With Mark being just a couple years older then me, I think that me and this "tech geek" have similar interests when it comes to going against all odds. I respect a person who pursues an interest and follows his vision relentlessly. He has some qualities that anybody who wants to be successful, can truly look up too.


8. ROGER FEDERER

I am a fan of greatness and Roger Federer is certainly great. He is the winner of 16 grand slam titles. He has won every slam at least twice, with the exception of the French Open, which is truly remarkable. Roger's career defines the laws of probability, he has done some many great things, on and off the court, for the sport of tennis.  The Swiss guy is a great example of unnatural talent combined with the extreme work ethic. He is one of my favorite athletes and favorite people and one day... I'd like exchange forehands with him.









Rest in Peace, Brother
7. MALCOLM X

In contrary to how Malcolm X is portrayed, he was an advocate of brotherhood. He was a man of honor and integrity and I am proud to say that my name is Malcolm. Back in those times of Racial tension, Malcolm was a man that stood for progress, change, and freedom. After his pilgrimage to Mecca and towards the conclusion of his life, he began to see a new light. I love Malcolm X because I know if he were alive today, he would love me and support me in any positive thing I'm trying to accomplish in my life. It brings me to tears to know that I will never get the chance to meet him here on earth but I am not ashamed to say that he is inspiration for my everyday life.

I wrote a fews a Malcolm, follow the link:


http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=2429634745


6. MICHAEL JACKSON

There are not enough words to express the way I feel about the man, Michael Jackson. Arguably the most talented person the whole WORLD has seen, Michael was a humanitarian and international icon. His name nor music will never die, he is the face of success. Though people disagreed with some of his views and way he lived his life, no one can say the Michael Jackson didn't influence this world and bring people together. His story, his talent, his passion is undeniable. Again it is so sad that I will never be able to met him, chat with him and try to understand him.


"Before you judge me, try hard to love"


Those are the words of Michael Jackson...
If everybody in the world had this attitude, how much better would life be?


5. OPRAH

Oprah, "Holla at ya boy!"

Oprah doesn't miss anybody's A List. I would be honored to be in the presence of probably the most self-established woman in history. To me, Oprah is up there with Ancient Egyptian Queens and Princess Diana (for English people), in fact... I'd say she is the queen of America, a mother to all. She passed through very hard times and she has catapulted herself into an exclusive class of individuals. I am proud of her and all her success. I hope that in my life I will have reached a point that routine communication with Oprah will not be out of the norm.








4. PRESIDENT OBAMA  

I like Presidents of anything really. School presidents, business presidents, but the president's of all president's is Barack Obama. He is the first non-white president for starters. To be honest, all politicians are lairs and master manipulators but Obama is OBAMA. We could definitely do lunch in the Oval Office!!!

What's good Prezz?










Kane my name is Malcolm, Nice to meet you!
3.  KANYE WEST

"My name Kanye but some of my partners call me Kane"


The question is, who doesn't want to meet Kanye West. Ok, Ok, you may not like him or his music but Kanye is an f***ing STUD!!! Seriously, this guy is an artist, musician, actor, fashion icon, international superstar, 100M+ man, CEO of record label, and the best part about Kanye is that he doesn't care whether you like him...

I can relate, I'd love to get in that position one day. But back to Kanye, if you don't know too much about the guy all I ask you to do is listen to one song of his; Last Call (on the College Dropout). Listen to where this guy came from and then maybe you be able to understand why he may be a tad bit confident.



2. KOBE BRYANT 

K24's has got a pretty sweet life...

1. He's the best at what he does
2. He's lives in LA, with unlimited cash flow
3. He has a pretty hot wife, and two beautiful daughters

Check, Check, Check! Ya I probably would like this set up. Though he is pretty much hated on by 90% of the general public, Kobe is my hero. His work ethic, competitive fire, and extraordinary talent is rare for any profession. He continues to walk in the shadows of doubt, look in the mirror and overcome. No one can deny Kobe his rings and his success. So for all you Laker haters and Kobe Condemners, lets compare your life to his...ya yours probably sucks.




1. JAY Z

Shawn Carter is not even real. This guy is like a cartoon character straight out of a comic book. From meetings with President, to discussions with the United Nations, Jay is far from just a rapper. He is everything I ever want to accomplish in my life. He is a soon-to-be billionaire with a net worth of a little over 500M. He owns clubs in foreign locations, an NBA team, clothing line, record label, and another handful of other lucrative investments. Jay has done alright for himself, this Brooklyn native came from one of the most dangerous, unsuccessful, poverty-strucken projects in America and look at him now, American Royalty. Meeting Jay Z, that would probably be like a dream. He made three albums entitled the Blueprint, he has outline a blueprint of divine success. Thank you Jay, I will follow:

ROCNATION. N.W.O


All these people I'm sure, will go down in history as all-time greats. My life goal is to make this list. I know that I need a lot things to go right but I'm 23 and for me, I believe there are no limitations to what I can achieve.

Who makes your TOP 10?




No comments:

Post a Comment