Monday, April 25, 2011

Change is the Sister of Progression

Hanging With Blake and Dr. J


Last night I was able to sit down at the President Jasinsky's House and have dinner with his wife, a few faculty members and students, and Blake Mycoskie. It was an honor and a privilege and I was excited about the opportunity to meet someone who has achieve such success at an early age. I was also curious to see how the president of our school is living. So...

The first thing that happened was that was the preparation. Now I had done some research on Blake and I had talked with the president several times, so going into this event I felt pretty comfortable. I try to always handle myself with a certain standard, but it was a little crazy seeing the president's house. Nevertheless I was a great opportunity to meet Blake and listen to him to talk how he is making a difference with his business model one-to-one. This approach to business is truly inspiring.  I hope that in my lifetime, I will be able to make this kind of an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment